Saturday, May 14, 2016

Want The Titanic? Want To Own It In 60 Seconds? Its Yours Today! Full Titanic Map, Minecraft News.






You want the Titanic? We got it here. This has over a hundred different rooms in it. It has kitchens, dining rooms, entertainment rooms, engineering rooms, captains quarters and so much more. This video below was made by PopularMMOs and is so funny it hurts. 

You remember the movie. The Titanic, the ship of dreams. Is also known as unsinkable, and it was unsinkable on its departure on April 10th, 1912. And on its epic journey, a poor artist named Jack Dawson and a rich girl Rose DeWitt Bukater fall in love, until one night, their fairy tale love for one another turns into a struggle for survival on a ship about to founder to the bottom of the North Atlantic. 

Minecraft Equation Minecraft Equation

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love this map. Thank you so much. I love PopularMMOs, so can you have more posts about them please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I downloaded this map, but my baby brother destroyed my ship, so I dowloaded it again. I need copy past mod to add some submarines.

    ReplyDelete

Monster School : RIP Wither Skeleton - Minecraft Animation, World Wide Gaming News.

A tragic incident happens in Monster School. Who will live and who will die. Is it the end of school forever? Watch and see as life tak...