Thursday, June 23, 2016

Check it out! Boy-Shopping | Love~Love Paradise MyStreet [S2:Ep.6 Minecraft Roleplay], Minecraft Eq News.


If I were aph I would scream at my mom to " CUT IT OUT, I'M AN ADULT NOW AND J CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES, WHY DO U ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON MY BACK! GEEZ I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER COME HERE!!!"Then in a later episode when my mom would be really sad, I would apologize like, "hey, mom? I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry that I busted out on you like that, I really should have told you that later in a calm talk, I just feel as if I can't make up my own decisions in life but I know you are always there for me and I love you no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monster School : RIP Wither Skeleton - Minecraft Animation, World Wide Gaming News.

A tragic incident happens in Monster School. Who will live and who will die. Is it the end of school forever? Watch and see as life tak...