Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monster School : RIP Wither Skeleton - Minecraft Animation, World Wide Gaming News.
A tragic incident happens in Monster School. Who will live and who will die. Is it the end of school forever? Watch and see as life tak...
-
A tragic incident happens in Monster School. Who will live and who will die. Is it the end of school forever? Watch and see as life tak...
-
Date of video: May 18, 2016 Makers of video: Popular MMOs PopularMMOs states: In this Galaxy World 1.9 Custom Map: We are playing another...
-
If I were aph I would scream at my mom to " CUT IT OUT, I'M AN ADULT NOW AND J CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES, WHY DO U ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ...

Also it might be cool to do a fall video, but according to the wiki, fall damage is computed as FD=Block height - 3 and Zombies have 20 damage points so a fall from 22 blocks high will deal 19 damage leaving 1 point left or half a heart (hearts are two points to clarify), not postive on that, need to check to make sure.
ReplyDelete